Smart classrooms have accommodated synchronous and asynchronous learning using technology the integrates traditional and distance learning smart Learning system has enabled interactive teaching, customized learning, learning analysis and ease of document access.
Teachers prepare hybrid and remote school classrooms with smart technologies make it easier to teach from within one learning platform and encourage deeper student engagement.
- Makes learning active and easy.
- Students’ performance improves through a better understanding of the subject.
- Teachers are more effective and able to reach the students.
- Huge digital teaching resources and constantly updated instructional materials to suit the curriculum are readily available.
- Provides online tests and evaluation tools.
- They help institutions promote different learning environments such as Hipped and Virtual classrooms and collaborative learning.